28 June 2008

Leading BNP member resigns: "the party is corrupt"

Scottish BNP webmaster Paul Johnson has resigned from the racist party, citing the organisation's corruption and lack of democracy among his reasons for leaving.

Johnson's statement (unedited) is reproduced here without further comment:
What have I learned about the BNP in almost a year of being a paid member and as a BNP Scotland official, that a lot of the rumours are true and the party is corrupt, and is not democratic in any shape or form. Infact one might go as far to say that its not necessarily British but more of lets follow Griffin and blow smoke up his arse!

The party is full of a lot of lemmings that think Nick Griffin/ Mark Collett are some sort of 'Gods' in the making. I suppose when you surround yourself with lemmings it is easy to fall into the trap of thinking that you are the greatest person who walked the earth.

I had a person that wanted some answers with regard to the parties constitution. I didn't have a copy so I thought I would contact other officials for advice or to obtain a copy. The first person I contacted was Mark Collett who said he has never seen a copy and wouldn't know where to get one from. In the end he suggested that I contacted Nick Griffin as at the end of the day he was the one who wrote it.

Before I went that far up the official line I thought I would contact the deputy party leader, Simon Darby. His words on the subject were why do you want it? Just tell him to "F*$k Off!" He is only a 'red' trying to wind you up!"

I could add more to this but I will only be called a 'Red' or a 'Traitor'. Would I reccommend joining the BNP? As it stands with the current lineup It would be a resounding NO! If the party changes its current team leadership and how its run then Yes! Only time will tell if the party changes for the better as currently it is stuck in the dark ages.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would suggest that one of the best things that anti-fascists could do would be to use whatever membership list of the BNP there is available and send them all free copies of the 'secret' BNP constitution.

That way maybe their membership would then realise what their 'rights' are (or lack of them) and realise that they are living within a fascist dictatorship within their own party.

Maybe they'll then wake up.

Or perhaps not considering how thick some BNP members seem to be.

Anonymous said...

this bloke must be a really heavy sleeper....its taken him a year to wake up to whats going on.

tulip